At Al Afaq United we provide a range of extensive services targeting all organizational management and operational levels. The following services focus on attracting, retaining, growing and evaluating people and performance to identify gaps and provide recommendations to ensure business growth and sustainability.
Recruitment & Executive Search:
- Understand the client Requirement: We get into detailed discussions with the Client, so that our consultant get to know about the technical requirement of the specified role along with the overview of client organization, its culture, challenges and opportunities to ensure there is a lasting fit and the attractions of the role are fully understood.
- Evaluation: Our consultants approach prospective candidates with absolute confidence and where appropriate, they are met to discuss the opportunity, the scope for advancement and their 'fit' for the role. We source the candidates through various medium like Job Portals, References, Head- Hunting, Networking Sites and Forums, Database etc.
- Communication: Sharing of information, open communication between the direct hiring official, the coordinating human resources representative, the candidate, and Marketing Consultants is very much essential to mutual success.
- A Short List: We present our client a list of the most suitable candidates with short listed candidate report, that contains detailed biographies and our consultant's suggestions. Our opinions are expressed forthrightly and without bias or conflict.
- Client Interview: Our consultant works with the client to arrange and plan the interview process. We work closely with both the client and the candidates to ensure each party gets feedback and reflections from the other.
- Selection and Confirmation: We work with the client to arrange and plan the interview process for the short listed candidates. We work closely with both the client and the candidates to ensure each party gets feedback. The post-interview debriefs/ feedbacks are an essential and delicate part of the process
Candidate joining and Final Placement: Once the offer is accepted, the candidate joins the organization on the decided date.
Training Needs Analysis
Conducting organization wide training needs analysis through direct interviews and surveys to determine the skill and knowledge gaps within each function and department and deploy a training plan/learning interventions to minimize the gaps through prioritizing the deliverable in alignment with your company’s needs.
- Leadership Development - developing leadership competencies and framework
- Training Design – design and develop customized training programs at all levels within an organization
- Staff Development Model – customize a holistic staff development model into documentation & practices
- Training Curriculum – develop and integrate into the business and capability framework
Management Development Programs
After analysis of your growth and expansion needs, we design a program that targets your talent pool, so as to ensure a consistent flow of management talent within your organization. Our programs target specific skills in alignment with your requirements.
- Training Framework & Planning – determine immediate and future training needs and develop an action plan to embed and implement into the organization
- Performance & Talent Management – review talent management strategy, systems and processes, develop resources and ensure best practice
- HR Strategy and Solutions – provide independent and robust service to clients based on comprehensive investigation using performance and evidence based research and analysis
The Al Afaq Edge
- Innovative, practical customized solutions that align to business objectives
- Strong educational and corporate philosophy
- Customer focused – listen, action, and results driven
- Integrated system and resource solutions focused
- Academically robust evidenced based design and research methodology
- Targeted services at all corporate levels
- Strategy into Action focused with measureable deliverables