By accessing Afaq United website and/or submitting your personal information to Afaq United through any means, for the purpose of finding employment or hiring employees, you hereby consent to the use of your information as set out in the Policy. If you do not agree with any term of the Policy, refrain from using the services or the website.
COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Policy relates to personal information collected by any means such as cookies and/or forms. We collect this information for the purposes of recruitment and/or website accessibility. Information may be collected through the use of website or in response to offline & online advertisements. Afaq United might source personal information from an external third party, or a publicly available source.
The type of personal information we collect and use will depend on various factors such as the type of services you request or use and any applicable legal and regulatory obligations. This may include, but is not limited to, collection and use of the following kinds of information:
- Contact – information that allows us to communicate with you (e.g. e-mail, professional social media networks contact details, address, telephone number).
- Identity – information that allows us to identify you (e.g. name, date of birth, occupation, and civil ID number).
- Professional – information that helps us to identify your career path, employment history, objectives, qualifications, skills and abilities (e.g. references, resume, certificates and qualification documents).
- Financial – information that allows Afaq United to pay you should you be engaged as an employee or contractor (e.g. credit card and/or debit card details)
- Immigration – information that allows us to verify that you are legally permitted to work (e.g. evidence of visa or work permit valid in Kuwait or any other country relevant for your job search).
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Afaq United collects your personal information so that Afaq United can:
- Assist you in finding employment;
- Assist in your career performance or management;
- Provide you with Afaq’s services.
USE BY THIRD PARTIES
Afaq United may disclose your personal information to third parties for the purposes it was collected, or for a related purpose such as providing you with one of our services. Afaq United may also disclose your personal information to other parties including but not limited to:
- Afaq’s related entities;
- prospective employers;
- clients who may wish to engage your services as a part time or temporary employee;
- your nominated referees;
- If Afaq United discloses personal information to any third party, Afaq United will generally require these parties to protect such personal information in the same way that Afaq United does.
Afaq United takes reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information it collects is accurate, up to date and complete.
In circumstances where your personal information has changed please contact us to update and change your information. Afaq United may also contact you from time to time to check the information is still correct.
DATA SECURITY AND STORAGE
Afaq United takes reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from loss, unauthorized access, and misuse. Your personal information may be stored in hard copy documents, or electronically in software or systems. Your personal information is deleted when its no longer required, and /or upon your request.
INFORMATION COLLECTED ON AFAQ’S WEBSITE
Afaq United cannot guarantee that the personal information you submit will not be intercepted by others. Our websites may include links to external websites operated by other entities that may collect personal information from visitors to their site. Afaq United cannot guarantee the content or privacy practices of any external websites and does not accept responsibility for those websites.
Afaq United may also collect personal information that individuals choose to provide via online forms or by email. Any personal information provided online is treated in the same manner as any personal information collected through other means (unless specifically outlined in this Policy).
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Afaq United may change this Policy from time to time for any reason and will update the Policy accordingly. Afaq United is not required to inform the users of the website of these changes via any means other than updating the policy online.